This series dives deeper into a number of related basic game math concepts.
ActionScript 2 3D Principles
This series dives into how you can create a rudimentary 3d engine using only affine transforms in ActionScript 2.
ActionScript 2 Panorama creation
This series dives into how we can develop a panorama engine by applying the principles from the previous series.
- Part I – Panorama prototype
- Part Ib – Intermezzo Improved Quad Clipping
- Part II – Improved Panorama
- Part III – Externalizing the panorama assets
- Part IV – Plane detection, a first step to implementing panorama hotspots
- Part V – Mouse to Plane coordinates, second step to implementing panorama hotspots
- Part VI – Panorama hotspot interaction
- Part VII – Panorama hotspot interaction, light up on mouse over
ActionScript 2 Displacement maps
Some articles on experimenting with displacement maps.